tirsdag 4. mai 2010

Påskeliljer

"Forget The Flowers"

You're tryin' my patience, try pink carnations, red roses and yellow
daffodils
Don't forget the flowers Sunday, I know you will
Displayers of affection and all good intentions, why don't you just send
me the bill









Don't forget the flowers someday, I know you will
Whether you've been takin' me way too seriously, ewwwewwhoo
I can't ever explain why I don't feel the pain, ewwewwhoo









I left you behind I know its been along time, but I'm not over you
Don't forget the flowers someday, I hope I do
You're tryin' my patience, try pink carnations, red roses and yellow daffodils

Don't forget the flowers someday
I know I will
Don't forget the flowers someday, I know I will


(Lytt til Wilco på youtube)
(Bildene blir større om du trykker på dem)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Så koselig at nettopp du stakk innom bloggen min, håper du har hatt en flott opplevelse:)